shipping icon

pickup icon

Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser Camellia Collection


  • Dhs. 110.00
If you want installment option at 0% interest Please Click APS - Payment Services
Shipping calculated at checkout.

- +
Only 4 left!

Inspired by the delicate beauty of the red camellia, our limited edition cleanser welcomes spring with a beautifully illustrated bottle by Japanese artist foxco. Its rinse-off formula, specifically designed for normal to dry skin, offers a fresh scent, lightly foaming texture and hydrating plant extracts. Skin is perfectly cleansed and feels soft and supple. All our products are sustainably developed and we strive to constantly improve our eco-conscious approach. The new formulas of our cleansers are biodegradable* and even more natural. With at least 91% ingredients from natural origin, including new naturally lathering agents, they guarantee maximum skin tolerance, safety and effectiveness in a silky, foaming texture. The remaining 9% are ingredients that help to conserve the product correctly and create a unique sensory experience.
The fragrances of our Gentle Foaming Cleansers have also evolved in line with new changes in cosmetic regulations.
*Method OCDE 301B" 

  • Skin type: Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily
  • Texture: With Water
  • Use: Every morning and night

    0% Interest free payment plan

    Banner for Buy Now Pay later

    facebook instagram Linkedin Twitter YouTube
    Flitit Application Download Option for Apple App Store Logo Flitit Application Download Option for Google Play store

We Also Recommend

Welcome Newcomer