CORE Equipment 2 Room Instant Shower/Utility Shelter | H2O Block Technology | 68D Polyester
Head to the showers after a long day of exploring nature without the hassle of multiple poles to assemble. With the pre-attached steel pole frame, this two-room instant shower can be set up within 60 seconds. The CORE Instant Shower Tent with attached changing room includes a full mesh roof for optimal ventilation, turtle mesh flooring, a five gallon solar heater shower bag, a tri-folding PE sponge padded floor with a waterproof coating can be placed on the floor for added comfort, two towel bars, storage pockets, and a zipper lock for privacy.
- Two separate bedrooms A zippered D door with privacy fabric separates the structure into two rooms so you can shower on one side while keeping the other side dry for changing.
- Padded sole The shower portion of the tent has a waterproof polyethylene foam floor for comfort when you are barefoot.
- Instant time saving setup The telescopic poles are pre-attached to the structure so that your tent appears in just a few steps.
- Privacy lock Prevent someone from opening the changing area from the outside while in use by twisting the zippers with the privacy lock in the lower corner.
- Mesh floor drain High quality turtle mesh surrounds the shower room floor so that water can escape from the waterproof floor and drain to the outside.
- Handheld shower head The shower head is attached to the water tank. To activate the flow of water, simply pull the shower head and push back to stop the flow of water.
- Equipment lifting handles When the 5 gallon water tank is full, there are two handles for a partner to easily help carry from the fill location to the shower frame.
- Two Room Design
- 7x3.5 ft floor plan
- 84in center height
- 60 second set up
- 50+ UV Protection
- Turtle mesh flooring
- Tri-folding PE sponge padded floor with a waterproof coating.
- Two towel bars
- Storage pockets for hygience products
- 5-gallon solar heated Shower bag with included hand held shower spout.
- H2O Block Technology combines water repellent fabrics with active bead technology for faster water runoff paired with sealed seams and rain-resistant door/window seals.
- Panoramic mesh ceiling
- Zippered privacy panels on windows and doors with included zipper lock on D-style door.