The Beaphar CaniComfort® Calming Diffuser is a complete starter kit, containing one plug-in diffuser and one refill. This long-lasting plug-in provides continuous calming for nervous dogs. Using pheromone technology, which is scientifically recognized for its calming effects, is ideal for reducing problem behavior in nervous dogs, such as barking, furniture destruction, urinary marking, excessive licking, scratching, or general feelings of anxiety. It provides reassurance in stressful situations, such as separation anxiety, family gatherings, fireworks, and more. Beaphar CaniComfort® contains a copy of the naturally produced Dog Appeasing Pheromone, which is instantly recognizable to dogs. It is naturally produced by the mother when she nurses her puppies and gives a continuous and reassuring message to let dogs know that this is a safe and calm area for them to be in. This can be incredibly valuable when bringing home a new dog, helping them settle quickly into their new routine, or to help with separation anxiety. The easy-to-use plug-in diffuser can be placed in any area of the house and is effective for up to 30 days with continual use before a refill is needed. Suitable for all breeds of dog.
- IDEAL FOR ANY STRESSFUL SITUATION IN THE HOME: Stress can be caused from a variety of things, including a new pet joining the home, a new home or environment, loud noises such as fireworks and thunderstorms, parties, being left home alone, a new baby or other stimuli.
- PHEROMONE TECHNOLOGY PROMOTES FEELINGS OF REASSURANCE AND WELL-BEING: Dogs communicate through natural messages called pheromones. The Dog Appeasing Pheromone (DAP) is naturally produced by the mother after giving birth and when she nurses her puppies. This provides a continuous and reassuring message to let them know that this is a safe and calm area for them to be in. Beaphar CaniComfort® contains a copy of this pheromone which is instantly recognizable to all dogs helping to comfort them and reduce unwanted behavior.
- EASES SEPARATION ANXIETY: Sometimes, when dogs are left home alone, they can experience feelings of stress which can result in unwanted behaviors, such as barking, furniture destruction, urinary marking, excessive licking, and scratching. Pheromones, continuously released into your dog’s environment, help to calm and reassure them.
- SCIENTIFICALLY RECOGNISED: Pheromone technology is widely recognized by behavioral experts and vets for its ability to create an instinctive calming response in your dog.
- PROVIDES CONTINUOUS CALMING FOR UP TO 30 DAYS: Simply plug the diffuser into a socket within the room your dog spends most of their time and it will release calming pheromone messages. Effective in an area up to 70m². Use continuously and do not switch off, even when leaving your home. A refill will be required after 30 days, or when empty. Replace the diffuser every six months to ensure optimal performance.
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT LEAFLET AND PACKAGING BEFORE USE. For indoor use only.
• Use the diffuser in the room your dog spends most of their time
• Use continuously, do not switch off when leaving the house or overnight
• Replace the refill reservoir with a new Beaphar CaniComfort® 30 Day Refill after 30 days, or when empty
• Replace the plug-in diffuser every six months to ensure optimal performance• Use one diffuser per 70m²
• Use with a 230V plug socket only
• Don't use with a multi-socket, extension cord, an adaptor, or a converter
• Don't use a different brand refill reservoir with Beaphar CaniComfort® Calming Diffuser
• Don't use near open windows/doors or drafts as this will reduce how well the diffuser works