BaByliss For Men 22 Piece Home Hair Cutting Kit
Create salon-quality styles with the BaByliss For Men 22-Piece Home Hair Cutting Kit. Containing a lightweight, mains-powered hair clipper with stainless steel blades for ultra-sharp results, the set also boasts a portable trimmer to add detail and precision to your look. An extra-long 2.5m cord delivers ultimate convenience and continuous control, while a range of accessories allows you to become the barber. After use, house your kit in the handy storage box.
The Set Contains:
10 Cutting Guides
2 Ear Taper Guides
2 Sectioning Clips
For a shorter back and sides, with length on the top:
• Attach the longer comb guide as required for the top of your hair – your clipper is supplied with 8 comb guides (grades 1-8). Each comb guide is labeled.
• Switch the clipper on and the blades will start to move.
• Hold the clipper to the front of your hair with the teeth pointing towards the back of your head and move the clipper towards your crown. Repeat as necessary, moving in rows from the front and the sides of your head to the back.
• If you then wish to take the back and sides of your hair to a shorter length, switch off the appliance and attach a shorter comb guide.
• Starting at the nape of the neck, with the comb guide flat against the head, move the clipper upwards and outwards over the area you want to take shorter.
• Repeat on the sides of the hair, starting with the teeth of the clipper pointing upwards and comb guide flat against the area above the ear, again moving the clipper upwards and outwards.
• To tidy up the edges around your cut e.g. neckline and sideburns, detach the comb guides.
• Hold the appliance upside down, so the front of the clipper is facing toward your head.
• Hold the clipper straight on your sideburns or neckline and move the clipper downwards. This will give you a clean, smooth finish.