The Beaphar RabbitComfort® Calming Spray is a simple and effective solution to reducing common behavioural problems in rabbits, such as hiding, aggressive behaviour towards people or other rabbits, refusal to eat or general feelings of anxiety. This handy spray is perfect for use anywhere around the home and can be sprayed directly onto your rabbit's bedding or hutch, helping them feel settled and preventing destructive behaviour. It can also be used, or in carry, boxes to help keep rabbits stress-free while travelling. Beaphar RabbitComfort® contains a copy of the naturally produced Rabbit Appeasing Pheromone, which is instantly recognisable to all rabbits. This can be especially beneficial when there are changes to a rabbit's environment, such as moving to a different hutch or from indoor to outdoor living, moving house, introducing a new rabbit, a new addition to the family or even new furniture in the home. Ideal for everyday use, during events such as fireworks or parties, and is especially useful in carrying boxes during stressful travel or trips to the vet or pet holidays. Each application lasts for up to five hours. Suitable for rabbits of all ages.
- A SPRAY OF COMFORT WHERE YOUR RABBIT NEEDS IT MOST: Ideal for targeting specific areas of the home where your rabbit shows signs of stress or needs reassurance.
- PROMOTES FEELINGS OF REASSURANCE AND WELL-BEING: Rabbits communicate through natural messages called pheromones. The Rabbit Appeasing Pheromone (RAP) is naturally produced by the doe when she nurses her kits. This provides a continuous and reassuring message to let them know that this is a safe and calm area for them to be in. Beaphar RabbitComfort® contains a copy of this pheromone which is instantly recognisable to all rabbits helping to comfort them and reduce unwanted behaviour.
- EASY-TO-USE: Use 9 sprays per application and wait 15 minutes before exposing the area to your pet. Beaphar RabbitComfort® Calming Spray lasts up to five hours and can be reapplied as necessary. Do not apply directly onto your rabbit.
- SCIENTIFICALLY RECOGNISED: Pheromone technology is widely recognised by behavioural experts and vets for its ability to create an instinctive calming response for your rabbit.
- FOR OPTIMUM RESULTS, USE IN ADDITION TO OTHER BEAPHAR RABBITCOMFORT® PRODUCTS: Can be used at the same time as other products in the Beaphar RabbitComfort® range, such as the Beaphar RabbitComfort® Calming Diffuser. Can also be used in conjunction with Beaphar CatComfort® or Beaphar CaniComfort® in multi-pet homes.
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT LEAFLET AND PACKAGING BEFORE USE. Use approximately 9 sprays per application. Beaphar RabbitComfort® Calming Spray lasts up to five hours and can be reapplied as necessary. When using in travel carriers, hutches or a similar area, you must wait 15 minutes before placing your rabbit inside.
• Spray on an inconspicuous area to check for colour fastness
• Spray travel carriers, hutches or similar enclosed areas 15 minutes before placing your rabbit inside
• Spray on any object in contact with your rabbit, on furniture or on new objects to help prevent unwanted behaviour
• Spray targeted areas in the home, as this can help prevent unwanted marking and destructive behaviour
• Don't spray gnawing chews or toys as this may prevent your rabbit from using them
• Don't spray travel carriers, hutches or similar enclosed areas while the rabbit is inside
• Don't spray directly onto the rabbit