The Beaphar CatComfort® 30 Day Refill should be used in combination with the Beaphar CatComfort® Calming Diffuser. This long-lasting plug-in provides continuous calming for nervous cats. Using pheromone technology, which is scientifically recognised for its calming effects, it is ideal for reducing problem behaviour, such as excessive meowing, furniture destruction, urinary marking, excessive licking and scratching, or general feelings of anxiety. It provides reassurance in stressful situations, such as separation anxiety, family gatherings, fireworks and more. Beaphar CatComfort® contains a copy of the naturally produced Feline Facial Pheromone (FFP), which gives a continuous and reassuring message to let cats know that this is a safe area for them to be in. The easy-to-use refill is only suitable for use with the Beaphar CatComfort® Calming Diffuser. Each refill is effective for up to 30 days. Suitable for cats of all ages.
- FOR USE WITH BEAPHAR CATCOMFORT® CALMING DIFFUSER: If you do not have a Beaphar CatComfort® plug-in diffuser you will need to buy a Beaphar CatComfort® Calming Diffuser, which is a complete starter kit, containing one plug-in diffuser and one refill.
- IDEAL FOR ANY STRESSFUL OR NERVOUS SITUATIONS IN THE HOME: Stress can be caused by a variety of things, including a new pet joining the home, a new home or environment, loud noises such as fireworks and thunderstorms, parties, being left home alone, a new baby or other stimulus.
- PHEROMONE TECHNOLOGY PROMOTES FEELINGS OF REASSURANCE AND WELL-BEING: Cats communicate through natural messages called pheromones. When cats feel relaxed and happy, they mark objects, people, other animals and their territory with Feline Facial Pheromones. When they return, they identify the area as safe and reassured. Beaphar CatComfort® contains a copy of Feline Facial Pheromone (FFP), which is instantly recognisable to all cats helping to comfort them and reduce unwanted behaviour.
- SUPPORTS SEPARATION ANXIETY: Sometimes, when cats are left home alone, they can experience feelings of separation anxiety which can result in unwanted behaviours such as meowing, hiding, furniture destruction, urinary marking, excessive licking and scratching. Pheromones, continuously released into your cat’s environment, help to calm and reassure them.
- PROVIDES CONTINUOUS CALMING FOR UP TO 30 DAYS: Simply plug the diffuser into a socket within the room your cat spends most of their time and it will release calming pheromone messages. Effective in an area up to 70m². Use continuously and do not switch off, even when leaving your home. A refill will be required after 30 days, or when empty. Replace the diffuser every six months to ensure optimal performance.
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT LEAFLET AND PACKAGING BEFORE USE. For indoor use only.
• Use the diffuser in the room your cat spends most of their time
• Use continuously, do not switch off when leaving the house or overnight
• Replace the refill reservoir with a new Beaphar CatComfort® Refill after 30 days, or when empty
• Replace the plug-in diffuser every six months, to ensure optimal performance
• Use one diffuser per 70m²
• Use with a 230V plug socket only
• Don't use with a multi-socket, extension cord, an adaptor or a converter
• Don't use a different diffuser brand with the Beaphar CatComfort® Refill reservoir, doing so could pose a fire risk
• Don't use near open windows/doors or drafts as this will reduce how well the diffuser works.