Beaphar Calming Collar for Dogs effectively calms and helps to reduce problem behavior, such as excessive barking, destructive behavior, and inappropriate urine marking in the home. Containing the natural herbs valerian and lavender, which are often used in human healthcare to manage stress, it leaves dogs feeling calm, settled, and relaxed and reduces problem behavior. This can be especially important in a multi-pet household. Once fitted, the collar works quickly and will be effective within one hour. The calming effect of the collar will continue for up to six weeks, meaning it is ideal for dogs that frequently travel to the vets or kennels, during firework displays and the party season, or for those that generally seem unsettled. Suitable for dogs from 12 weeks of age.
- Easy-to-use calming collar for dogs
- Calms and helps reduce stress
- Contains natural valerian and lavender
- Works quickly and effectively, within one hour after application
- One collar lasts up to six weeks
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT PACKAGING BEFORE USE. Do not open the sachet until you are ready to use the collar.
1. Fasten the collar around your dog's neck, leaving enough room to insert two fingers between the collar and neck. Do not fit too tightly to prevent irritation, but do not fit too loosely or your dog may be able to get a foot or tooth under the collar and become caught up attempting to remove it.
2. Once you have established the correct size for your dog, cut off any collar sticking out beyond the buckle and throw it in your dustbin.
3. Remember to periodically check and loosen the collar if fitted onto a growing puppy. Ensure the Beaphar Calming Collar is in contact with the skin, and not overlapping a normal collar or the calming effect may be reduced. If the collar becomes wet, allow it to dry naturally and it will continue to be effective once it has dried. If your dog requires a bath, remove the collar and refit once your dog is dry.