Synco - G2A2 - 2.4G Wireless Mic - Black
The SYNCO G2(A2) is a dual wireless microphone. It comes from G1(A2) and is reborn with a display to show all main indicators. It continues processing the input audio via patented technology and sending clean, clear audio based on 2.4GHz digital transmission technology. With 1 receiver and 2 transmitters, G2(A2) records two sound sources at the same time, applicable to a wide range of content creations.
- The SYNCO dual wireless microphone system G2(A2) distinguishes itself from G2(A1) by having the other transmitter to achieve the recording of 2-person dialogue and the flexibility of output modes and differs from G1(A2) by a true-color TFT display on both transmitter and receiver to make each key figure such as recording mode and battery status, readable under different light intensities.
- The SyncoderTM Encrypted Transmission Algorithm 2.0 enhances the signal stability of the dual digital microphone system within the 492ft/150m (Line-Of-Sight) and 164ft/50m (Non-Line-Of-Sight) effective range. It runs the Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technique to detect the location on its own intuitive and then by itself turns to the optimal frequency so that no signal conflicts would occur. This also helps protect the privacy and reduce interference.
- The Digital Signal Processor (DSP) chip in the professional dual wireless microphone system optimizes the signal from input to output directly. The full synchronization of signal capture, processing, and delivery is a guarantee of almost zero latency transmission and quality sound production, perfect for immediate use and great for the live broadcast.
- The 3-in-1 charging solution allows the charging of this 2-channel wireless microphone (2TX+1RX) at the same time with one power source. It takes only 40 min to get the system 50% powered and 1 hour to reach 80%. The capacity-expanded battery supports 8-hour continued working if fully charged.
- A button is set to mute the system for a while when it comes to team communication, device setup, etc., rather than completely turning off the system. Find this function also in the mini wireless microphone G1T/L. The low cut, gain control, and real-time monitoring function give a wider range of adjustment, allowing the microphone system to work in more conditions.
- Mobile content creators would like this dual-channel wireless microphone system. The transmitter and receiver each weighs only 39g and are 52*42*17mm sized, very easy to be concealed, and very inconspicuous in most recording scenarios.