Pioneer PLX 1000
The PLX-1000 is precision engineered for the booth, drawing on 50 years experience of in making high-end turntables. The result is a familiar layout with some next-generation improvements, including a high-torque direct drive system, multi-pitch control, club-grade build and sound quality, and detachable power and audio cables.
- The high-torque direct drive ensures stable rotation and exceptional control – and it reaches 33⅓ rpm in just 0.3 seconds thanks to a starting torque of 4.5kg/cm (or more).
- The PLX-1000’s heavy-mass, die-cast zinc chassis prevents resonance and vibrations. The lower part of the unit is reinforced with 8mm-thick resin, plus 9mm-thick, vibration-damping material at the base. Plus the rubber-insulated tone arm reduces howling effects, while rubber and springs on the dampening parts of the insulator absorb external vibrations.
- Multi-tempo control lets you instantly pick up or slow down the track to ±8%, ±16%, and ±50%, while a simple reset button instantly reverts to ±0%.
- Interchangeable power and audio cables can be easily connected and replaced, and pro-grade gold-plated RCA jacks ensure low impedance and amazing sound quality.
What's In The Box
- Power cord
- Audio cable
- Ground wire
- Adapter for EP record
- Turntable sheet
- Slip mat and sheet
- Dust cover
- Balance, sub, and shell weights
- Operating instructions