Fridababy Paci Weaning System
Dentists recommend kicking the paci habit by the time baby is 12 months old. We've got the weaning process down to a science (literally!) with this 5-step system to ditch the pacifier for good. Each paci is progressively shorter - and less satisfying - so baby gives that binky the boot. No kitchen scissors required! Wash before use.
- PATENTED 5 STEP SYSTEM: Gradually reduces sucking satisfaction to wean from orthodontic nipple.
- DENTIST DESIGNED: Invented by a pediatric dentist.
- BOOT THE BINKY: Golden ticket for kiddos between 6-18 months. Beyond that, the harder it gets.
- BPA-FREE: Latex-free and BPA-free. Silicone nipples.
- WHATS INSIDE: 5 orthodontic-shaped dentist-designed pacifiers that get shorter with each step.