Alogic Ultra Mini DisplayPort 1.4 to HDMI 2.0 Cable 4K 60Hz - Active - 2M - Space Grey
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The ALOGIC Ultra Mini DisplayPort 1.4 to HDMI 2.0 Active Cable allows you to connect your Mini DisplayPort-enabled device, such as a laptop or PC, to an HDMI-compatible display, such as a TV, monitor, or projector. The cable supports 4K@60Hz resolution and the Plug and Play design enable you to mirror or extend your display without driver or software installation.
- The Ultra Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Active Cable is built to support a maximum resolution of 4K@60Hz. The cable is HDMI 2.0 compatible with support for true Ultra-high definition 4K@60Hz. It can support a bandwidth of up to 18Gbps making it ideal for high-resolution gaming or video editing applications.
- The HDMI cable includes a built-in chipset to allow support for ACTIVE conversion. The ACTIVE cable is compatible with both Mini DisplayPort and DisplayPort outputs that are not capable of outputting DP++, such as the AMD Eyefinity video card, however, it also will support DP++ outputs. The cable is also Plug and Play, allowing for immediate use without a driver or software installation.
- The ALOGIC Ultra range is crafted from superior materials and specially designed to guarantee a longer lifespan. The cable core is strengthened with synthetic fiber and reinforced with a thermoplastic (TPE) jacket to provide increased protection against all types of wear and tear. The cable head is also constructed from thermoplastic (TPE) for maximum strain relief and is finished with a metal alloy housing for added durability.
- The cable features a latch design with an innovative easy-release button, this ensures a firm, stable connection that can’t be pulled loose when locked. The easy-release button is designed for one-hand operation, making it easier to connect to monitors and display in tight spaces.