Dyson Corrale Hair Straightener Black Purple
By gathering hair for more control, flexing plates produce shiny, straight results—with less frizz and fewer flyaways**.
Less heat, half the damage*
Flexing plates gather your hair for more control, so you can achieve the same style with less heat and 50 percent less breakage*.
Up to 30 minutes cord-free styling** with the thermal performance of a corded straightener. Fully recharges in just 70 minutes.
Extend run time
Place the straightener in the charging dock when not in use and in between sections to extend run time.
Suitable for all hair types
Choose from three precise heat settings—165°C, 185°C and 210°C—to suit your hair type, length, and desired style.
Intelligent heat control
Regulates the temperature of the plates 100 times a second, ensuring you never exceed your chosen temperature.
Manganese copper plates
Manganese copper alloy selected for its flexibility, strength, and thermal conduction.
Ready to style when you are
With 90 percent battery charge in just 40 minutes, using the magnetic charging cable or dock.
Auto shut off
Automatically shuts off after 10 minutes of inactivity, for added peace of mind.
Battery level, temperature control, and charging status displayed during use.
This Set Contains
- - Dyson Corrale™ Straightener
- - Charging dock
- - Heat-resistant pouch
2 Years Warranty
- -Start with completely dry hair.
- -Begin with Medium Heat (365 degrees) and adjust up or down depending on your hair type and texture.
- -Select one- to two-inch sections of hair (depending on hair density) for best performance.
- -Smooth hair in a single, fluid motion from roots to ends.
- -Create additional details such as beveled ends by rotating 45 to 90 degrees inward or outward as you smooth ends of hair.
- -To help get closer to the root, take sections at an angle.
- -For finer hairline areas, reduce temperature. -Finish with your favorite styling products.
- Start with completely dry hair.
- Begin with Medium Heat (365 degrees) and adjust up or down depending on your hair type and texture.
- Select one- to one-and-a-half-inch sections of hair (depending on hair density) for best performance.
- Clamp the section of hair and rotate the iron one full turn (for curls) or half turn (for softer waves) in the direction you want to curl.
- Immediately begin sliding the iron to the ends of the section.
- Finish with your favorite styling products.
We Also Recommend
Caudalie Vinergetic Instant Detox Mask 75ml
The Ordinary Buffet + Copper Peptides 1% 30ml