RazorX Cruiser Electric Skateboard
Put fun on cruise with the lithium-ion-powered electric skateboard made to zoom! The RazorX Cruiser is
a skateboard with an electrifying kick, putting the control of a 125-watt, geared motor in the palm of
your hand and under your feet. This complete cruiser uses an innovative, geared, rear-wheel-drive
motor and lithium-ion battery to deliver electrifying skate action at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for
up to 40 minutes of continuous use. Hit your perfect cruising velocity with the variable-speed control on
the wireless, digital, hand-held remote, then lean into the lithium-ion-powered, carve-and-turn action.
responsive ride, while perforated grip tape and ground-gripping urethane wheels keep you firmly in
control of your board. Our kick-to-start, geared, rear-wheel-drive motor technology is virtually
maintenance free, meaning you won’t have to worry about alignment issues, chain or belt.
- The versatile RazorX Cruiser features a kick-to-start, 125-watt motor, providing lithium-ion-powered electric skateboarding action at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- • 29.7” (754 mm) deck length and high-quality, 5-ply maple deck deliver a lightweight, responsive ride, perfect for cruising.
- Includes a wireless (2.4 GHz) remote with wrist strap (replaceable) for variable-speed control of the electrifying carve-and-turn action.
- Additional features include ground-gripping urethane wheels and custom, reverse kingpin trucks for enhanced stability, perforated grip tape and rear-drive, hub motor with no alignment issues, chain or belt.
- Deck: Length 29.7” (754 mm), 5-ply maple
- Wheels: 83 mm 80a PU cruiser
- Trucks: Custom, reverse kingpin trucks for increased turning and stability
- Motor: Kick-to-start, 125-watt, rear-wheel drive, hub motor
- Battery: 22V lithium-ion battery pack, rechargeable (UL2271)
- Includes: Wireless (2.4 GHz) digital, hand-held remote with wrist strap (replaceable), LED battery indicator display, battery charger