Razor Wild Ones Junior Kick Scooter Dino Green
VAT included Shipping calculated at checkout.
GO WILD!! Balance is a critical component of riding a scooter and bicycle. Razor Wild Ones junior kick scooters help new riders learn to balance and build the skills they need to safely and confidently ride a two-wheeled scooter! Featuring extra-wide, slow-rolling wheels, perfect for learning indoors or outdoors, the Wild Ones junior kick scooter eliminates the need for a third wheel, enabling kids ages 30 months and up learn to balance on a two-wheeled ride. A super-cool Shark, Dinosaur, and Unicorn inspired graphics to choose from, there's a Wild One just right for every little one!
FEATURES & FUNCTIONS
- Learn to Balance and the build the skills needed to ride a two-wheeled scooter with a wide
- Low deck that keeps kids closer to the ground!
- Two extra-wide Slow-rolling wheels made for indoor or outdoor use
- Eliminate the need for a third wheel
- Reducing the hesitation of transitioning from a three-wheeled to a two-wheeled scooter
- Extra-wide, low deck featuring character-inspired grip tape graphics teaches kids appropriate foot placement
- Makes it fun to ride just like the big kids
- Three awesome character designs to choose from â€“ Shark, Dinosaur, and Unicorn â€“ each with a fun 3D eye and colorful deck
- Frame: Injection-molded plastic
- Handlebars: Steel-reinforced with 3D (lenticular) eye graphic
- Grips: Soft foam
- Deck: Low to the ground, extra-wide, character-inspired graphics on full-deck grip tape
- Wheels: 164 mm diameter, 76.2 mm wide
- Slow-rolling tires
- Patents pending
- Adult assembly required
- Age: 30+ months
- Max rider weight: 44 lb (20 kg)
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS66.2cm x 26.8cm x 56.5cm