Danube Home Amber Hexagonal Gazebo
We love the gorgeous hexagonal design of the Amber gazebo that's super spacious accommodating up to 12 people Inside and makes for the perfect entertainment zone just outside your door! It has a water-resistant roof and curtains made from polyester, & what's more, to love Is that It Includes a mosquito net to keep unwanted Intruders out!
Complete the look with a beige or red sofa inside your gazebo. We recommend our Stella modular sofas that are sure to perfectly complement your space and the Amber gazebo.
- The Hexagonal shape of this gazebo would create a hut-like look If placed in the center of your garden.
- It Is structured with 6 pillars for a durable and sturdy build that would last you for many years to come.
- It has a single entrance creating the Illusion of a pathway to your own hut or villa.
- It has a double roof for proper ventilation and added attractiveness.
- *Sofa Set is sold separately.
- Sturdy aluminum and steel frame
- Double roof for better air circulation
- Polyester with PU canopy and curtains
Care & Maintenance
- Remove leaves, twigs, and other debris from the gazebo's roof every two months. Use a broom to reach and clear the debris.
- Do not stand on the roof or use a blower to remove the debris.
- Wash the entire gazebo with warm water, mild soap, and a soft scrub brush.
- Scrub the railings, posts, and floor. Rince the gazebo's roof with water from a garden hose at least once a year.
- Check for insect nests and webs every month. Spray insect-specific insecticide and knock down the nest once you're sure there's no activity in the nest.
|Dimensions||L 250 x W 250 x H 300 cm|
|Set Includes||Gazebo-1, Curtain, Mosquito Net|
|Warranty Covered||Frame Structure, Rusting, Welding & Joints, Hardware, Powder Coating Peel Off|
Manufacturing defects on the Steel frame, manufacturing defects on the fabric (Canopy) top that are not caused by normal wear and tear are covered under warranty.
Warranty Not Covered
Normal wear & tear or damage from misuse, fading, or discoloration of the roof and Curtain is not covered under warranty.
|Warranty Exclusions||Damage Due To Negligence, Improper Maintenance Or Modification, Damage Due To Natural Calamity.|