COBI 120 PCS SMALL ARMY /2188/ VW 166 SCHWIMMWAGEN
The VW TYP 166 Schwimmwagen was a German amphibious vehicle from the period of World War II. In response to the demand of the army for that type of vehicle, a combination of an amphibian and light terrain vehicle was created. Eventually, the car was equipped with a waterproof body, four wheel drive and an additional gear box for all-terrain drives.
The blocks version of this vehicle has a lowered propeller at the back of it, an additional paddle and blocks that glow in the dark at the place of front headlights.
• 120 blocks
• 1 figure of a German soldier
• Accessories: paddle
• Block replica weapon – MP40
• Bodywork with pad printing
• Easy-to-follow instruction manual
• Compatible with other brands of construction blocks